What Is Brew Skies?
Ultimate summer music festival and beer tasting experience in Northeast Missouri. Folk, Blues, Bluegrass, Classic Rock and the 6th Annual HAHA Brew Club's Home Brew Competition! BSMF is also very excited to welcome Vintage VW Owners from all over the Midwest to the Mark Twain Cave and Campground for our "Vintage VW Meet-Up!" Food and other exhibitors will be announced close to the event.
The organizers, hosts, and volunteers of Brew Skies Music Festival are proud of our partnership with the Hannibal Nutrition Center. All of the proceeds from this festival will go to support programs for senior citizens in our community.
When Is Brew Skies?
June 7th, 8th & 9th, 2019
Where Is The Festival?
Mark Twain Cave Campground
300 Cave Hollow Road
BSMF 5K Race Info
Sat June 8th, 2019 - 7:00am Registration / 8:00am Race Begins
BSMF for KIDS!
This is a Family friendly event with plenty of Kids attractions (12 and under Free Admission) open on both Saturday and Sunday from 10am - 3pm.
BSMF 5k. Race starts at 8am, Registration and age brackets are on our website www.hannibalbrews.com
BSMF has FUN KIDS ACTIVITIES from 10am-3pm that include:
Kids VW painting experience with the Hannibal Arts Council! Kids will be able to paint a REAL 1974 Volkswagen Beetle with Finger Paints!
Professional Photos with Herbie
SHOPPING from more than 50 different vendors, festival foods, caricatures, and more! We will be posting photos of all of our vendors on this page, please follow for updates!
Kids attractions open from 10am-3pm, please keep in mind that after 7pm the vendors close and the atmosphere will turn more into a music festival environment.
Enjoy a memorable weekend with the whole family at BSMF!
View The Program
Reservations are coming in for camping during the Brew Skies Music Fest weekend at the Mark Twain Cave. If you are coming in from out of town or if you are local wanting to stay on-site with our out of town guests, please consider making your reservation soon. Contact 573-221-1656 during normal business hours to reserve your space.
Contact the Mark Twain Cave And Campground of Hannibal, MO directly at 1-800-527-0304 to reserve your campsite!
Parking & Shuttle Info
The Brew Skies Shuttle is the BEST way to get to and from the festival as parking is extremely limited. Cars will not be able to enter the festival area without a parking permit for the campground, so we highly encourage you to take advantage of this service from Walden Bros. Transportation. The Shuttle gives fans a comfortable ride between downtown and the festival. They will run continuously from 4pm-11:30pm Friday, and 10am-11:30pm Saturday allowing you to come and go at your leisure. You can board the Shuttle at Mark Twain Brewing Co. which is conveniently located at 422 N Main Street. From there, it’s a quick 5 min ride to Mark Twain Cave or Brew Skies Music Festival.
Best of All - The Shuttle is Free! Learn more here.
How Do I Become A Vendor?
Check out our vendor application here.
The 3rd Annual Brew Skies Music Festival will be held Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, June 7th-9th, 2019 at Mark Twain Cave and Campground, 300 Cave Hollow Road, Hannibal, Missouri. Artists to be announced in early 2019!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
General parking is not available at the festival. Shuttle services will be available from downtown areas. Parking & Transportation details will be announced soon. Subject to change.
What can I bring into the event?
The following items are NOT ALLOWED at Brew Skies Music Festival
- Outside food & beverages including water, soda, coffee, and alcoholic beverages. Containers must be empty when entering the gates.
- Glass containers
- Weapons (including pocket knives) or explosives of any kind
- Noise makers & laser pointers
- Pets (however, service animals which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability are welcome.
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, carts or any other personal motorized vehicles (other than other powered mobility devices as defined under the ADA) Bicycle parking is available outside of the festival gates.
- Tents, canopies, umbrellas or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable.