What Is Brew Skies?
Ultimate summer music festival and beer tasting experience in Northeast Missouri. Folk, Blues, Bluegrass, Classic Rock and the 6th Annual HAHA Brew Club's Home Brew Competition! BSMF is also very excited to welcome Vintage VW Owners from all over the Midwest to the Mark Twain Cave and Campground for our "Vintage VW Meet-Up!" Food and other exhibitors will be announced close to the event.
The organizers, hosts, and volunteers of Brew Skies Music Festival are proud of our partnership with the Hannibal Nutrition Center. All of the proceeds from this festival will go to support programs for senior citizens in our community.
Discounted Advance Tickets are available now at County Market Stores in Hannibal, Quincy, and Palmyra. Advance ticket prices are $15 Friday, $20 Saturday, and $10 Sunday. You can also purchase tickets online at hannibalbrews.com Kids 12 and under allowed free entry all weekend. Event Held Rain or Shine / No Refunds
When Is Brew Skies?
June 7th, 8th & 9th, 2019
Where Is The Festival?
Mark Twain Cave Campground
300 Cave Hollow Road
BSMF 5K Race Info
Sat June 8th, 2019 - 7:00am Registration / 8:00am Race Begins
BSMF for KIDS!
This is a Family friendly event with plenty of Kids attractions (12 and under Free Admission) open on both Saturday and Sunday from 10am - 3pm.
BSMF 5k. Race starts at 8am, Registration and age brackets are on our website www.hannibalbrews.com
BSMF has FUN KIDS ACTIVITIES from 10am-3pm that include:
Kids VW painting experience with the Hannibal Arts Council! Kids will be able to paint a REAL 1974 Volkswagen Beetle with Finger Paints!
Professional Photos with Herbie
SHOPPING from more than 50 different vendors, festival foods, caricatures, and more! We will be posting photos of all of our vendors on this page, please follow for updates!
Kids attractions open from 10am-3pm, please keep in mind that after 7pm the vendors close and the atmosphere will turn more into a music festival environment.
Enjoy a memorable weekend with the whole family at BSMF!
View The Program
2019 Program Coming Soon
Reservations are coming in for camping during the Brew Skies Music Fest weekend at the Mark Twain Cave. If you are coming in from out of town or if you are local wanting to stay on-site with our out of town guests, please consider making your reservation soon. Contact 573-221-1656 during normal business hours to reserve your space.
Contact the Mark Twain Cave And Campground of Hannibal, MO directly at 1-800-527-0304 to reserve your campsite!
Parking & Shuttle Info
The Brew Skies trolley is the best way to get to and from the Festival as parking is extremely limited. Most cars will not be able to turn into the festival area without a parking permit for the campground, so we highly encourage you to utilize this service from the Hannibal Trolley Company. The trolley gives fans a comfortable ride from downtown to and from the Festival. Trolleys will be in service from opening to closing of the festival (all three days) and run continuously all day so that you can arrive and leave at your leisure. The last shuttle leaves 30 minutes after the final show of the evening. You will board the trolley at Hannibal Trolley Co. which is conveniently located in Historic Downtown Hannibal at 220 N. Main Street where it is a quick 5 minute ride to the Mark Twain Cave and Brew Skies Music Festival. Cost: $3 each way, $6 round trip.
How Do I Become A Vendor?
Check out our vendor application here.
The 3rd Annual Brew Skies Music Festival will be held Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, June 7th-9th, 2019 at Mark Twain Cave and Campground, 300 Cave Hollow Road, Hannibal, Missouri. Artists to be announced in early 2019!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
General parking is not available at the festival. Shuttle services will be available from downtown areas. Parking & Transportation details will be announced soon. Subject to change.
What can I bring into the event?
The following items are NOT ALLOWED at Brew Skies Music Festival
- Outside food & beverages including water, soda, coffee, and alcoholic beverages. Containers must be empty when entering the gates.
- Glass containers
- Weapons (including pocket knives) or explosives of any kind
- Noise makers & laser pointers
- Pets (however, service animals which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability are welcome.
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, carts or any other personal motorized vehicles (other than other powered mobility devices as defined under the ADA) Bicycle parking is available outside of the festival gates.
- Tents, canopies, umbrellas or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable.